The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of the website www.natlantia.com (hereinafter the Site), which is accessed through its main domain or sub-domains.
The User undertakes to read this Legal Notice carefully each time he or she intends to use the Site, since the Site and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may be subject to change.
By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
1. Ownership of the Website
The owner of this website is Nathalie Lessage, with NIE X1807418D and address in Calle Mazurca, 27 1ºB 35500, Lanzarote. (from now on NATLÁNTIA, commercial name)
For the purposes of this document the contact telephone number is 658 37 46 53 and the contact email is email@example.com
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The intellectual property rights of this site are owned by NATLÁNTIA. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written permission of the owner of the Site.
Likewise, all trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Site are protected by Law. Unauthorized use of the information contained on this Site, as well as damage caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of NATLÁNTIA, may give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond and, if appropriate, to the responsibilities arising from such exercise.
The user undertakes not to carry out any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and must in any case redirect to the provider’s main website.
3. Commitment and Obligations of Users.
This website has been designed as an information platform for the Tourist Agency services provided by the owner, as well as additional information of interest to users of the website, related to relevant general information on tourist destinations for future travellers.
The User agrees that, in the forms in which their data are requested in order to provide requested, provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity. In addition, the User commits to keep updated the personal data that could be provided to the owner, therefore, only responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies.
We inform you that in case you are a minor you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to access the services provided. NATLÁNTIA is not responsible in case the data on this subject are inaccurate or false.
The owner of the Web Portal may make available to users a form to authorize the transfer of their personal data of name and surname, email as well as other data on personal tastes in terms of travel for the user to notify information of interest published on the blog of the Web Portal, as well as other commercial information that may be of interest to the user.
3.2. Commitment and obligations.
The user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website.
In the use of the website www.natlantia.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of NATLÁNTIA or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the website or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
The user is obliged to assume responsibility for damages to the owner of the Site or third parties that may arise from illegal or impermissible practices among others and by way of illustration and not limitation:
– Carry out without prior consent by the owner of the Site any manipulation or alteration of this page, not assuming the owner of the Owner any responsibility that might arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties
– Perform any act that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site and services and/or prevent normal use and usage by Users
– Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Site, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the owner of the Site.
– Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, their own image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
– Hiding and falsifying the origin of e-mail messages
– Using false identities, impersonating others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
– Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the contents of this page, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the domain or are legally authorized.
– Transmit the User names and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
4. Exclusion of responsibility
In general, the owner of the Site, excludes its responsibility for damages of any nature and kind that may arise from the use of the website as well as damages arising from the infringement of intellectual property rights by users and / or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of content, nor may be required to be responsible for the interruption of service, inadequate operation or inability to access the service.
In this Site you can publish content provided by third parties or companies, NATLÁNTIA, is not responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the same, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability with the Users who make use of them.
NATLÁNTIA, does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the web that may cause alterations to your computer system. NATLÁNTIA declines any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility with Users who make use of it and have damages of any nature caused by computer viruses or computer elements of any kind. Likewise, it declines any responsibility for possible damages that may be caused by the lack of availability and/or continuity of this Site and the services offered therein.
NATLÁNTIA, reserves the right to modify the content of the Site without notice and without any limitation.
5.- Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
For all litigious matters or those concerning the Website, Spanish legislation will be applicable, and the Courts and Tribunals of Arrecife, Las Palmas, will be competent to resolve all conflicts derived from or related to the use of this Website.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user. Its main purpose is therefore to recognize the user each time they access NATLÁNTIA and it also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
There are cookies that are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of www.natlantia.com.
Types of cookies on the website
1.1. From the point of view of the ‘life time’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active in our computer) we can differentiate between cookies
● Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serves to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
● Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
1.2. From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between
● Required Cookies: these are the cookies that are strictly necessary, such as, for example, those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow payment for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
Within the category of Required Cookies you can also find cookies with the following purposes:
● To allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
● Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of the referred cookies. Specifically, according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 it has interpreted that among the exceptions to this rule are cookies whose purpose is to be used:
– User input» cookies
– Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
– User Security Cookies
– Media player session cookies
– Session cookies to balance the load
– User interface customization cookies
– Plug-in cookies for exchanging social content
For all other Required cookies not included in the above assumptions will require the prior information and consent of the user.
● Functional Cookies:These are cookies that help the user to have a better experience while navigating the site. An example of the use of this type of cookie is those used to store the navigation data of a certain language.
● Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
● Advertising and Third Party Cookies: are cookies used by social networks, or by external content complements such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
NATLÁNTIA saves all information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be revealed outside NATLÁNTIA, nor used for unsolicited communications.
Cookies used by NATLÁNTIA.
In the table below are the details, purpose, type and classes of cookies that we have implemented in our platform and our blog. For your understanding, it is necessary that you know the definition of own and third party cookies:
Third-party cookies: these are managed by other companies and installed from their computers and/or domains to the User’s terminal equipment.
Own Cookies: are managed by our company and installed from our computers to the User’s terminal equipment.
CHECK THE TABLE YOU HAVE ON, IF ON THE WEB ALL THESE COOKIES ARE USED.