GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
For the purposes of these General Conditions, the program is the information document to which they are incorporated. The program is the description of the combined trip contained in the program/brochure that constitutes the object of the combined trip contract.
The information contained in the program is binding on the organizer, unless one of the following circumstances apply:
(a) Changes in this information have been clearly communicated in writing to the traveler before the conclusion of the contract and this possibility has been expressly mentioned in the program.
(b) Changes are made subsequently, subject to written agreement between the contracting parties.
For the purposes of these General Conditions it is understood that
- 1.º The transport of passengers.
- 2.º The accommodation when it is not an integral part of the transport of passengers and does not have a residential purpose.
- 3.º The rental of cars, other motor vehicles in the sense of Article 2. 21 of Royal Decree 750/2010 of 4 June, which regulates the procedures for approval of motor vehicles and their trailers, self-propelled or towed machines, agricultural vehicles, as well as systems, parts and pieces of these vehicles, and the rental of motorcycles that require a driving license category A, in accordance with Article 4.2.d) of Royal Decree 818/2009, of 8 May, approving the General Regulations on Drivers.
- 4.º Any other tourist service that is not an integral part of a travel service as defined in the three previous sections.
Combined trip: the combination of at least two types of travel services for the purposes of the same trip or holiday, if such services:
– 1.º are combined by a single employer, even at the request or according to the selection of the passenger, before a single contract is concluded for all the services, or
– 2nd regardless of the conclusion of different contracts with different travel service providers, these services:
- (i) are contracted at a single point of sale and selected before the traveller agrees to pay
- (ii) are offered, sold or invoiced at a flat rate or lump sum,
- (iii) are advertised or sold as «package travel» or under a similar name,
- (iv) are combined after the conclusion of a contract under which the employer allows the traveller to choose from a selection of different types of travel services; or
- (v) are contracted with different employers through connected online booking processes in which the traveller’s name, payment details and e-mail address are transmitted by the employer with whom the first contract is concluded to one or more other employers with whom another contract is concluded, no later than twenty-four hours after confirmation of the booking of the first travel service.
Package travel contract: the contract for the entire package or, if the package is made under different contracts, all contracts governing the travel services included in the package.
Program: The description of the package presented in writing that includes all the tourist services offered by the organizer. This information can be available on the website www.natlantia.com.es in case of any of the pre-established programs proposed by NATLÁNTIA. In the case of tailor-made programs, the information will be specified in the personalized proposal accepted by the client.
Organizer: Nathalie Lessage, with NIE X1807418D, and address in Calle Mazurca, 27 1ºB 35500 Lanzarote, as a businessman who combines and sells or offers package tours directly presented on the Web Portal www.natlantia.com, as well as other tourist services offered individually and personally to their customers
Traveler: Any person who intends to enter into a contract or is entitled to travel under a contract entered into pursuant to this book.
Principal Contractor: the natural or legal person who purchases or undertakes to purchase the package.
Beneficiary: The natural person on behalf of whom the principal contractor undertakes to purchase the package.
Assignee: the natural person to whom the main contracting party or another beneficiary assigns the package.
Consumer or user: The natural or legal person who buys or undertakes to buy the package included in the program.
Unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances: A situation beyond the control of the party claiming this situation and whose consequences could not have been avoided.
Non-compliance: The non-implementation or incorrect implementation of the travel services included in a package.
2. Scope and Object.
2.1 Scope of application.
These general conditions regulate the relationship between the organizer, owner of the web platform where its services are presented www.natlantia.com and its users interested in contracting its services and clients, from the contracting of tourist services.
The purpose of this website is to present the services that the Organizer can offer.
For this purpose, the organizer provides several pre-established programs of combined trips to offer to travelers, as well as personalized programs for each client.
The contracting of any of these programs implies that the interested party must accept these general conditions as well as the particular conditions beforehand.
These conditions are intended to regulate the general conditions of recruitment of services contracted with the organizer by its users. The organizer provides tourist services offered to visitors to Lanzarote, programs displayed on the Web Portal www.natlantia.com and other programs made to measure for each client.
Before the acceptance of the contracting of services, both these general conditions and particular to the service, will be informed and must be accepted by the client.
The contracting of the services can be carried out by any natural or legal person of legal age.
3. Legal framework applicable to the contract of combined trip.
These General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approved the revised text of the General Law of Consumers and Users, Law 7/1998 of 13 April on General Conditions of Contract, Decree 89/2010 of 22 July, regulating the activity of tourist intermediation as well as the subsequent approved amendments, Royal Decree-Law 23/2018 of December 21, on the transposition of directives on trademarks, railway transport and package travel and related travel services, and other provisions in force.
The present General Conditions will be incorporated as a sign of knowledge and acceptance by the consumer of each and every one of these conditions, to all travel contracts, whose object is the programs/offers contained in the program/brochure, and they oblige the parties, with the particular conditions that are agreed in the contract or that appear in the travel documentation provided at the same time as the contract is signed. The present General Conditions will be applicable to those services of the same one foreseen in the Art. 151.1.a) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 before mentioned.
Likewise, the present General Conditions, made available at NATLÁNTIA.com/condiciones_y_seguros/CONDICIONES_GENERALES.pdf
The price of the combined trip has been calculated on the basis of the exchange rates, transport tariffs, cost of fuel and taxes and fees applicable on the date of publication of the program or of the subsequent conditions that, where appropriate, have been made public in printed form.
Any variation in the price of the aforementioned elements may lead to the revision of the final price of the trip, both upwards and downwards, in the strict amounts of the aforementioned price variations. In the event of a price decrease, the organiser reserves the right to deduct the actual administrative costs.
These changes will be notified to the consumer in writing or by any means that allows us to have a record of the communication made, and when the change made is greater than 8% of the price, the consumer may withdraw from the trip without penalty or accept the modification of the contract. In the event that the traveler does not notify his decision within a reasonable time indicated by the organizer, it will be understood that he chooses to terminate the contract without penalty. The consumer must communicate the decision taken to the organizer within THREE DAYS after being notified of the change.
In no case, will be revised upwards in the twenty days prior to the date of departure of the trip, with respect to contracts already made.
The price of the Combined Trip will contemplate the contracted services included in the program, which will contain at least two of the following tourist services
a) Transport, when this service is included in the contracted program, with the type of transport, characteristics and category stated in the program. or in the documentation given to the consumer at the time of subscription.
(b) Accommodation, where such a service is included in the programme contracted, in the establishment and with the diet included in the programme.
(c) technical assistance during the journey, when this service is specifically included in the programme contracted
(d) Indirect taxes or charges – e.g. Canary Islands General Indirect Tax (I.G.I.C.) -, when applicable.
e) Management costs.
f) All the other services and complements that are specifically specified in the contract of combined trip subscribed.
When the combined trip is contracted as a result of special offers, last minute or equivalent, at a price different to that expressed in the program/brochure, the services included in the price are only those that are specified in detail in the offer, even when said offer refers to one of the programs described in this brochure, provided that said reference is made for the exclusive purposes of general information on the destination.
They are not included in the price of the combined trip:
– Visas, airport taxes, and/or entry and exit taxes, vaccination certificates, «extras» such as coffee, wine, spirits, mineral water, special diets – not even in the case of full or half board, unless expressly agreed otherwise in the contract -, laundry and ironing services, optional hotel services, and, in general, any other service not expressly included in the section «The price of the package includes» or not specifically detailed in the program or the contract.
– Excursions or optional visits. In the case of excursions or optional visits not contracted in origin, it should be noted that they are not part of the package contract and are governed by their own terms and conditions. Their publication in the proposal is merely informative and the price is expressed with the indication of «estimated». Therefore, at the time of contracting at the destination, there may be variations in their costs, which alter the estimated price. These excursions will be offered to the client with their specific conditions and final price independently, not guaranteeing until the time of contracting the possible realization of them.
– Tips. Within the price of the combined trips, tips are not included.
– Any other service that is not expressly included in the contract signed between the parties.
4.3. Method of payment and refunds.
At the time of signing the contract the consumer must pay the organizer a portion corresponding to the services and management costs contained in the contract. The rest must be paid 15 days before the date of departure and against delivery of transport tickets, vouchers and travel documents.
The conditions of payment to be made at any time will be specified in the particular conditions of each contract, and depending on the characteristics of each package.
The form of payment will be by bank transfer to the account indicated in the reservation/trip confirmation.
If any of the services contracted have special payment conditions, these must be included in the contract of the combined trip.
If the customer does not make the final payment within the time limit set out in the contract, the organizer will require you to do so within forty-eight (48) hours. If payment is not made within this period, the organizer may terminate the contract and apply the rules established for withdrawal before the departure of the consumer.
Once the departure of the trip, the non-use by the customer of any of the services contracted, will not give any right to reimbursement.
5. Process of contracting the trip.
5.1. Programme and offer of combined trips.
The organizer will offer the person concerned a program with the content stipulated in the legislation in force that includes the description of the package. This program will be notified in writing to the interested party through the e-mail address provided.
The program will include, in a clear, understandable and precise way, the following information:
– The main characteristics of the travel services indicated below:
- The destination or destinations of the trip, the itinerary and the periods of stay, with their dates and, when accommodation is included, the number of overnight stays included.
- The means of transport, their characteristics and categories, points, dates and times of departure and return, duration, places of intermediate stops and transport connections. If the exact time is still to be determined, the passenger will be informed of the approximate time of departure and return.
- The location, main features and, where appropriate, the tourist category of the accommodation according to the rules of the relevant country of destination.
- The meals planned.
- The visits, excursions or other services included in the total agreed price of the package.
- If this information cannot be deduced from the context, an indication of whether any of the travel services will be provided to the traveller as part of a group and, if so, where possible, the approximate size of the group.
- If the enjoyment of other tourism services is dependent on the ability of the traveller to communicate effectively, the language in which such services will be provided.
- At the request of the passenger, if the journey or holiday is in general terms suitable for persons with reduced mobility, precise information on the suitability of the journey or holiday for their needs.
– The business name, full address of the organiser and, where appropriate, of the retailer, as well as the telephone number and e-mail address of both.
– The total price of the package including all taxes and, where applicable, all commissions, surcharges and other additional costs or, if these costs cannot reasonably be calculated before the conclusion of the contract, an indication of the type of additional costs which the traveller might have to bear.
– The arrangements for payment, including any amount or percentage of the price to be paid as an advance and the time limits for payment of the balance, or the financial guarantees to be provided by the passenger.
– The minimum number of persons required to make the package and the deadline) before the start of the package, for possible cancellation of the contract if this number is not reached.
– General information on passport and visa requirements, including the approximate time needed to obtain visas, and information on health formalities for the journey and the stay in the country of destination.
– Indication that the traveller may terminate the contract at any time before the start of the package, in return for payment of an appropriate penalty or, where applicable, the standard penalty applied by the organiser for this purpose.
– Information about the subscription of an optional insurance covering the expenses incurred in case the traveler decides to terminate the contract or the assistance expenses, including repatriation expenses, in case of accident, illness or death.
– The information required by current regulations on the protection of personal data.
The information provided to the traveller in accordance with the previous paragraph will form an integral part of the travel contract and will not be modified unless the contracting parties expressly agree otherwise. The organizer, before the conclusion of the contract of combined trip, will communicate to the traveler, in a clear, understandable and outstanding way, all the changes of the pre-contractual information.
If before the conclusion of the contract the organizer does not comply with the information requirements on commissions, surcharges or other additional costs established in the previous paragraph, the traveler will not have to bear them.
5.2. Combined Travel Contract.
The user who accepts the program offered will sign a combined travel contract with the organizer that will include, in any case, the program accepted, the present general conditions and the particular conditions that, in its case, proceed.
The content of the contract will be made available to the user before its formalization. After signing it, the customer will have a copy of it or a confirmation of it on a durable medium.
The contract or its confirmation will contain the full content of what has been agreed, and specifically must include the following information:
– Special needs of the traveler accepted by the organizer.
– Indication of the responsibility of the organizer with respect to the correct execution of the contracted services.
– Complete details of the organising entity and of the one that provides the legally required guarantee.
– Information on internal processing of complaints procedures.
– Information of the traveller to exercise the right to cede the trip.
– Information about the fact that the organizer must make available to the traveler with sufficient notice the necessary receipts, vouchers, and tickets, as well as inform the traveler about all the details of the contracted trip.
After the subscription of the contract and the payment of the amount established in it at its signature, the organizer will make the appropriate arrangements to provide the services contracted for the dates stipulated in the contract.
6. Delimitation of the services of the combined trip.
6.1. General scope.
The services that make up the contract for the combined trip result from the information provided to the customer in the program and subsequent contract.
Notwithstanding the above, the execution of the program is susceptible to changes caused by climatic or geographical alterations, problems caused by airlines, hoteliers, etc., political or warlike circumstances, unforeseen events or other reasons beyond the responsibility of NATLÁNTIA. Decisions on changes will be made by the organizer who will always ensure the safety of the client and the smooth running of the trip, justified by reasons beyond his control.
In the event that any of these services can not be confirmed for the above reasons, will be offered another of similar characteristics, with expression of the new price, if any, that the customer may accept or reject. In the event that the customer rejects the proposed change, NATLÁNTIA will refund the amounts deposited to date.
The quality and content of the services provided by the hotel will be determined by the official tourist category, if any, assigned by the competent body of your country. With those countries in which there is an official classification of hotel establishments or any other type of accommodation, the contract will include the tourist classification granted in the corresponding country. In those where there is no official classification, the category indicated in the program is simply the orientation given by NATLANIA.
Triple or quadruple rooms are generally double rooms to which one or two beds are added, which are usually a sofa bed or a folding bed, except in certain establishments where two larger beds are used instead of additional beds.
The usual timetable for check-in and check-out in hotels will be set out in the contract signed.
As a general rule and unless otherwise expressly agreed in the contract, rooms may be used from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure, irrespective of the time at which the hotel is scheduled to be reached or the time at which the journey is to be continued.
When the service contracted does not include the permanent accompaniment of a guide and in the event that the user anticipates his/her arrival at the hotel or apartment booked on dates or at times different to those indicated, it is advisable, in order to avoid problems and misinterpretations, to communicate this circumstance as far in advance as possible to the organiser, or directly to the Accommodation.
Likewise, it is recommended that the client consults the organizer, at the time of making the reservation, the possibility of taking animals, since they are generally not admitted in the hotels and apartments. In the event of having confirmed the admission of animals and intends to travel with them, this circumstance must be stated in the contract.
The accommodation service will imply that the room will be available on the corresponding night, being understood to be provided regardless of the fact that, due to circumstances inherent to the trip, the time of entry into the room is later than initially planned.
When users request additional services (for example, sea-view room, etc.) that cannot be definitively confirmed by the organizer, the user may choose to definitively cancel the additional service requested or to maintain his request until such services can finally be provided.
In the event that the parties have agreed to pay in advance the price of the additional services that cannot be finally provided, the amount paid shall be reimbursed by the organizer immediately upon withdrawal of the service by the consumer or upon return of the trip, depending on whether the user has opted to withdraw from the provision of the additional service requested or has maintained the request.
The half board regime, unless otherwise indicated, includes continental breakfast and dinner. As a general rule, and unless expressly stated otherwise, these meals do not include drinks. Special diets (vegetarian or special diets) are only guaranteed if they have been agreed by the parties under special conditions. If any restaurant service corresponding to the contracted meal is lost due to a delay, whatever the reason, there will be no right to a refund.
6.2.4- Special economic conditions for children
Given the diversity of the treatment applicable to children, depending on their age, the service provider and the date of the trip, it is recommended that you always consult the scope of the special conditions that exist and that at each moment will be the object of concrete and detailed information and will be included in the contract or in the documentation of the trip that is delivered. In general, as far as accommodation is concerned, they will be applicable as long as the child shares the room with two adults.
7. Other rights and duties of the parties prior to commencing the journey.
7.1.- Modification of the contract before departure.
7.1.1.- By the organizer.
NATLÁNTIA is committed to providing its customers with all the contracted services contained in the contract, with the conditions and characteristics stipulated, although before the departure of the trip may make those changes that are necessary for the smooth running of the trip and that are not significant, clearly informing the traveler before the start of the trip.
Notwithstanding the above, in the event that NATLÁNTIA is forced to make significant changes, it will immediately inform the customer. The client may choose to accept the modification of the contract in which the changes introduced and their repercussion on the price are specified, or to terminate the contract. The client must communicate the decision taken to NATLÁNTIA within THREE DAYS from the day in which he is notified of the modification. In the event that the passenger does not notify his decision within the indicated period it will be understood that he chooses to terminate the contract without any penalty. In this case the refund will be made within 14 calendar days from the date of termination.
When changes to the package contract result in a package of lower quality or cost, the passenger is entitled to an appropriate reduction of the price.
7.1.2.- By the customer.
If at any time prior to the date of departure, the customer wishes to request changes in the means of transport, duration, schedule, itinerary of the trip contracted or any other point relating to the benefits and the organizer can make them, it may require the payment of additional costs that have caused justified such a change.
Similarly, the customer may transfer his or her reservation for the package to a third party, provided that the latter meets all the conditions required for the aforementioned contract, and must notify the organizer in writing via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 15 days before the start of the trip, unless the parties agree on a shorter period in the particular conditions, and may, where appropriate, transfer the costs arising from such transfer.
Both the person who transfers his or her reservation on the trip and the transferee will be jointly responsible to the organizer for the payment of the price of the trip as well as for any additional justified expenses that may have been caused by said transfer. The organizer shall inform the transferor of the additional costs of assignment.
7.2.- Resolution of the contract before departure.
7.2.1 Cancellation of the trip by the organizer.
In the event that NATLÁNTIA cancels the package before the agreed date of departure, for any reason not attributable to the customer, the customer will be entitled, from the time of termination of the contract, to a refund of all amounts paid under the contract, or the realization of another package of equivalent or higher quality, provided that the organizer can propose. In the event that the journey offered is of a lower quality, the organiser must reimburse the client, where appropriate, on the basis of the amounts already paid, the difference in price, in accordance with the contract.
In such a circumstance, as well as in the case that the client is forced to terminate the contract for a reason that is not attributable to him, the organizer will be responsible for the payment to him of the compensation that, in its case, corresponds to the non-fulfilment of the contract, which will be 5% of the total price of the contracted trip, if the mentioned non-fulfilment takes place between two months and fifteen days immediately before the foreseen date of realization of the trip; 10% if it takes place between fifteen and three days before the foreseen date of realization of the trip; and 25% in the case that the mentioned non-fulfilment takes place in the previous 48 hours.
Notwithstanding the above, in cases where the organizer conditions, and expressly specifies, the viability of the proposal of combined travel to have a minimum of participants and not reach that number occurs the cancellation of the trip, no compensation for that reason to the client.
In this case, the client must be notified in writing before the deadline set for this purpose in the contract, which will be at least 10 days before the date scheduled for the start of the trip and return all amounts paid up to that time.
Nor should NATLÁNTIA compensate the client when the cancellation of the trip, except in cases of overbooking, is due to force majeure, meaning those circumstances beyond the control of the person invoking them, abnormal and unforeseeable, whose consequences could not have been foreseen.
8. Rights and duties of the parties after the start of the journey.
8.1.- Obligation of the client to communicate any failure to comply with the contract and to collaborate in the normal development of the trip.
In the event of any deficiency or failure to comply with any of the services contracted, the client must inform the organiser immediately. After receiving the communication the organizer must act with diligence to find appropriate solutions to allow the continuation of the trip.
The client must comply with the instructions provided by the organizer for the proper execution of the trip, as well as the regulations that are generally applicable to users of the services included in the package. In particular, it will observe a conduct that does not harm its normal development.
In any case, the customer is obliged to take appropriate and reasonable measures to try to reduce the damage that may result from the non-execution or poor execution of the contract or to prevent it from becoming worse. Any damage resulting from failure to take such measures shall be borne by the consumer.
The serious breach of these duties entitles the organizer to terminate the contract for a package tour for cause attributable to the customer, the latter being liable for any damages that may have been incurred by the organizer.
8.2 .- Withdrawal of the client during the trip.
The client has the right to withdraw from the contract of combined travel once the trip has begun, but may not claim a refund of the amounts paid and will continue to be obliged to pay those that are pending payment.
8.3.- Consequences of the non provision of services by the organizer.
In the event that, after the departure of the trip, the organizer does not provide, or proves unable to provide, a significant part of the services provided for in the contract (those whose failure to perform prevents the normal development of the trip and causes it is not reasonable to expect the client of that type of travel to continue it in those circumstances), it will adopt appropriate solutions for the continuation of the organized trip, without any supplement to the price for the client, and, if necessary, will pay the client the amount of the difference between the services provided and those provided. If the client continues the journey with the solutions given by the organiser, it will be considered that he tacitly accepts these proposals.
9. Responsibility of NATLÁNTIA.
NATLÁNTIA will respond to the client, according to the obligations that correspond to their respective area of travel management, the proper performance of the obligations under the contract, regardless of whether they must perform themselves or other service providers, and without prejudice to the right of the organizer to act against such service providers.
Likewise, it will be responsible for the damages suffered by the client as a consequence of the non-execution or deficient execution of the contract. This responsibility will cease when any of the following circumstances occur:
1. That the defects observed in the execution of the contract are attributable to the client.
2. That said defects are attributable to a third party unconnected with the supply of the services provided for in the contract and are of an unforeseeable or insurmountable nature.
3. That the defects referred to are due to reasons of force majeure, understood as those circumstances beyond the control of the party invoking them, abnormal and unforeseeable, the consequences of which could not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
4. That the defects are due to an event which the organiser, despite having taken all necessary care, could not have foreseen or overcome.
However, in cases of exclusion of liability due to any of the circumstances mentioned above, NATLÁNTIA will be obliged to provide the necessary assistance to the client who is in difficulty. There will be no duty of assistance when the defects produced during the execution of the contract are attributable exclusively to an intentional or negligent conduct of the consumer.
The rules of contractual responsibility for the trip do not apply to services such as excursions, attendance at sporting or cultural events, visits to exhibitions or museums, or other similar services, which are not included in the overall price of the trip and which the customer contracts on an optional basis on the occasion of the trip or during its course, with third parties. If the organizer intervenes in the contracting of these services, he will respond in accordance with the specific rules of the contract he is carrying out.
In the event that the customer decides and NATLÁNTIA accepts, manages, reserves and contracts the transport outside the provisions of the program, the latter will not have any responsibility for any delay, cancellation, accident or incident that may occur in relation to such transport, regardless of the cause of the same without the consumer or the beneficiaries have anything to ask or claim for this concept.
Also, NATLÁNTIA will not have any responsibility in relation to the fact that such possible incidents may mean the impossibility of carrying out all or part of the activities contracted, the need to delay, cancel and, in general, modify in any way the plan of the trip contracted, without having to return or pay any amount to the customer for this fact. Finally, the client recognizes and accepts that the insurance policies contracted by the organizer will not cover any eventuality that, in its case, could take place in relation to the transport contracted directly by him.
NATLÁNTIA has subscribed to a Basic Travel Assistance Insurance for all its trips, which covers the client. NATLÁNTIA will make available to the clients an insurance of cancellation and coverage of additional risks, who may or may not, according to their criteria, hire them.
11. Claims and actions derived from the contract.
Claims for the non-execution or deficient execution of the contract may be made in writing to the organizer within a maximum period of 30 days from the date on which the trip was to end.
The responsibility derived from the contract of combined trip prescribes by the course of the term of two years, counting from the day in which it had to finish the trip.
The validity of the programs offered will be detailed in each of the programs.
In any case, and with full respect for the provisions of the preceding section, NATLÁNTIA makes available to customers the following information so that they can file complaints and claims or request information about the contracted trip:
Nathalie Lessage (NATLÁNTIA) with NIE X1807418D, with address at Calle Mazurca, 27 -1º, 35500 Lanzarote (Spain), telephone 658 37 46 53 and e-mail: email@example.com, sent through the e-mail indicated, indicating as subject of the message «Complaint, or claim», which will be attended to as soon as possible.
12. Protection of Data.
The user is informed that the personal data provided will be included in a file owned by NATLÁNTIA and treated by it as the person responsible for the file, in order to manage and attend to your request, as well as to make possible the provision, management and control of the services provided by NATLÁNTIA.
We inform you that your data will also be processed to send you, by mail, telephone and/or electronic, commercial communications and promotional and advertising information from NATLÁNTIA.
The user’s data may be communicated to those third parties (among others, but not limited to, insurance companies, transport companies, accommodation, restaurants and leisure companies) whose services form part of the combined trip contracted by the user, and for the purpose of making these services possible and complying with this contract.
In the event that the customer provides data from third parties, the customer acknowledges, declares and expressly declares to have informed and obtained the necessary consent from them, in order to be able to communicate to NATLÁNTIA such data and that they can also be treated for the purposes previously informed.
The user can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, data portability and right of forgetfulness, by request that must be sent in writing, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID, addressed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The present Conditions and General Provisions will be in force until they are replaced by new ones.